IntuiFace Composer & Player for Windows can embed any sound file format supported by Windows Media Player, including:
IntuiFace Player for Kiosks / Tablets, including iPads & Android devices, only support the .mp3 audio format.
See our list of common properties for details about properties shared by all asset types.
- Show timeline: allows the user to change control the track bar of the audio asset
- Show sound control: allows to adjust the volume of this audio asset while playing
- Autoplay play the audio automatically as soon as the space on which it is displayed becomes active
- Autoplay on rewind restart audio playback automatically when it is rewound
- Play loop play the audio in a loop
- Pause when hidden pause the audio when it is not visible
- Volume sets the volume of the audio
- Speed sets the audio playback speed
NOTE: Short sounds (around 1 second or less) may not play correctly, especially if played multiple times. This may prevent, for example, the ability to associate "click" sounds with buttons.
See Triggers Overview to get details of common triggers shared by all assets or collections
- Ends: Raised when end of the audio has been reached.
- Is paused: Raised when the audio has been paused.
- Is rewound: Raised when the audio has been rewound.
- Loops: Raised when the audio has looped.
- Reaches time: Raised when the timestamp
specified has been reached
- Time: Time to reach.
- Starts to play: Raised when the audio begins to play.
- Time changes: Raised when the time has
changed. This trigger raises the following parameter:
- Time: Time that has been reached.
- Timeline is moved: Raised when the timeline has been moved by the user.
- Volume is changed: Raised when the volume has
been changed. This trigger raises the following parameters:
- New value
- Old value
See Actions Overview to get details of common actions shared by all assets or collections
- Pause: Pause the audio.
- Play: Play the audio.
- Rewind: Rewind the audio to the beginning.
- Set timeline: Set a playback position on the timeline. -**Position**: the position to reach.
- Set volume: Set volume of the audio. -**Volume**: the new volume value.
- Stop: Stop the audio.
- Turn Autoplay mode off: Turns off the audio's auto-play.
- Turn Autoplay mode on: Turns on the audio's auto-play.
- Change audio: Replace the current content with
new content located at a specified URI.
- Audio: the new content to play.
- Turn Loop mode off: Turn Loop mode off.
- Turn Loop mode on: Turn Loop mode on.
- Experience Tips and Tricks
- Getting Answers To Your IntuiFace Questions
- Tip of the Month: Little Known Features of IntuiFace
- Tip of the Month: Experience Design Choices to Optimize Performance
- Tip of the Month: Using Out-of-the-Box Interface Assets to Incorporate Real-time Information
- View all (8 more)