Options for accessing collected data points
Each event logged by a running IntuiFace experience is recorded as a data point. Data points are the information you use to perform analytics, marketing automation, etc.
IntuiFace includes six connectors, each enabling data point access. In all cases, there is no need to add custom code to your IntuiFace experience. Connectors work out of the box regardless of the Player platform or how you'll be accessing your data.
- Excel: Download data points as an Excel file onto any Windows PC
- Mixpanel: Upload data points to one or more Mixpanel projects.
- Google Analytics: Upload data points to one or more Google Analytics properties.
- Segment: Upload data points to one or more Segment projects.
- REST-based Web services queries: Use REST-based Web services queries to access data from within third-party analytics tools, even Excel.
- Personal Database: Forward data points directly to your own database or to a database IntuiLab hosts for you.
Select the corresponding item above to get more information.