Interface Asset - Simple Counter
The Simple Counter Interface Asset is an "off-the-shelf" component of IntuiFace that comes with prebuilt logic and a visual representation that is freely customizable. It enables you to count values as well as add & substract values. You can also use its triggers to call an action when the counter reaches a specific value.
In order to understand how you can use and manipulate the Simple Counter Interface Asset, watch the video below:
- Initial value: holds the initial value of the counter when experience is started
- Limit count to min and max values: check this property if you want a min and max value for your counter
- Minimum value: (optional) a minimum value for the counter
- Maximum value: (optional) a maximum value for the counter
The property below is a read-only property, thus only visible through a binding
- Count: holds the current value of the counter.
- Add One: to increment Count by one
- Add: to increment Count by the amount of the value parameter
- Reset:, to set Count to 0
- Set Value: set a specific value
- Subtract One:, to decrement Count by one
- Subtract: to decrement Count by the amount of the value parameter